THE SECOND ANNUAL
GRAFFITI VERITE' (The Truth About Graffiti)
INTERNATIONAL GRAFFITI ART COMPETITION
1. Entrants/Artists can submit
up to 10 different pieces. Another application must be filled
out for any more than 10 pieces.
2. There are No Entry
Fees for this competition. All entry fees are underwritten
by Bob Bryan, BRYAN WORLD PRODUCTIONS.
3. Shipping: Costs of shipping
the application and artwork must be paid for by the entrant.
4. The artist must verify that they are the creator
of the pieces submitted, by signing the application.
5. All photographs or color xerox's of
Artwork submitted must have been created from January 1990 through
the deadline of July 4, 1998 (unless they are entering into the
Old School Category). The photo prints or color xerox's should be a regular
3 1/2 x 5 format or larger. The prints must be in-focus and full frame.
Please Do Not Send your Originals, Masters or Special Prints.
6. Negatives and slides are not
7. The Graffiti Art submitted for the
I.G.A.C. may have been previously displayed at
a Museum, Gallery or other competitions and Festivals.
8. Photographs of tattoos must not
show a persons face or identifiable likeness.
9. If any piece consists of multiple (joining)
prints, they (the prints) must be attached and taped at the
appropriate seams in the back of the photographs.
10. In the case of a crew submission, the Individual
Artists/Writers names comprising the crew must be clearly listed on the
back of each photo (attach a piece of paper).
11. No pornographic artwork will
be acceptable. The I.G.A.C. is
not responsible for the contents of the artistic creations submitted
to the competition.
12. Entries can be sent in by E-mail: JPEG
& GIF formats only. Only one image per
e-mail transmission. Please keep the files small (maximum 266 dpi
resolution, 2 minutes download time).
13. The Competition does not accept
Video, 35mm, 8mm or 16mm film of art.
14. Photo-prints or xerox's or e-mail
submitted to the I.G.A.C are non returnable and become
part of the permanent Archives of the I.G.A.C's curator.
15. All Entrants submitting artwork to the competition
should be advised that the GRAFFITI VERITE' 1998
INTERNATIONAL GRAFFITI ART COMPETITION has the right
to include their work in the upcoming GRAFFITI VERITE' III Documentary
that will feature the work of the I.G.A.C. entrants.
16. The Competition nor the competitions curator
are not responsible for the ideas,views or contents expressed
in the submitted work by the Artist/Writer.
17. The Competition Curator reserves the
right to disqualify work that he deems inappropriate for the Competition.
18. The idea or theme of each submitted artwork/
piece should accompany each submitted artwork / piece. (No more
that one descriptive sentence per artwork).
19. No photograph can show or display the
name of a Company, Corporation or Address of a person or place of business.
For more information on the 1998
IGAC, call the Competition Hotline @ (213) 860-9845.
For information on GRAFFITI VERITE'
(The Video) call (213) 993-6163.
Send Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
to Home Page
of the Competition | Award Categories |
Where Will the Art Come From?
Form | Rules & Regulations
| Eligible Art Mediums | How
Copyright, 1998 All Rights
Graffiti Verite' / International
Graffiti Art Competition
(c) 1998 BRYAN WORLD PRODUCTIONS